Tuesday, August 7, 2012

A Day in the Labor Room


A husband never can bear the delivery pain of his wife but can share the same by holding her hands and giving her the mental strength to accept the pain for a great surprise!!! THE GIFT FROM GOD …OUR BABY

The day in a labor room, we get really restless to wait outside the labor room. But a day was expected…..and the mind was set to wait outside the room.

Do we think what kind of pain she will have to go through and did you know a human body can only bear upto 45 del (unit) but when giving birth ,a woman feel up to 57 del (unit )of pain .that is similar to 20 bones getting fractured at the same time.

As usual a sunny morning I heard a sound from my sweet heart and I woke up from my sleep, it was the start of the pain and I got ready soon and we rushed to the Hospital. They admitted her in the emergency labor room and at that the time I had to complete the registration process, to my SURPRICE they asked me ‘Do you want companion pass?’ I said yes if it is possible!...I was really happy to get that offer but didn’t know whether I could handle the situation of her pain and agony….Like a happy husband I said this news to my sweetheart…believe me she was really happy and relaxed.

After her initial checkup she was shifted to the Labor room. We had entered the labor room and I had mentally and physically prepared myself to stay inside the room along with my sweetheart…after all she is my LIFE... , I was looking around the labor room, it was a well equipped room with all emergency accessories, I had never seen such costly equipments…YES indeed my wife was tensed and scared but this opportunity had really helped me to comfort her

We could hear the screaming sounds of mother and babies cry from other rooms and we were also talking about our arrival. It was a long wait almost 20 hrs …my wife was in complete labor ..nurses and Doctors running around getting into their costumes and setting the stage for the new arrival….in no time the entire room was in green and with bright light …my sweetheart was holding my hand and crying in pain…I was indeed tensed seeing the different actions of the doctors…but I was just comforting my wife.

Finally…..our bundle of JOY had Arrived ………. she came out with a cry and as a father I got the privilege to cut the umbilical cord and it was a great and an Adventurous experience for me.

I do not know the science but I have to say that after sitting with my wife inside the labor room for 20 hrs, she is the toughest human I know and YES she beard a lot.

I strongly recommend all the husbands who is going to become fathers, if the religion allows you and if the hospital gives the permission ..then PLEASE enter the labor room to hold her hand and look at her face and feel the tough journey that she has to go through…

No comments:

Post a Comment